Winter session starts January 21st 2020! Registration IS OPEN!
- We want to give our Sparks & Fire athletes a chance to play…more play time than the regular weekly program. With the weekly program having so much great work on motor skill development, team work, skill development, and culture building, we wanted to have some special time for these athletes. That’s what Sparks & Fire PLAY is all about! Lots of games, play time, team play, just lots of PLAY!
- Make sure you have a water bottle, gym shoes, knee pads and a positive attitude!
- The full cost for this program is $50.00. The registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and due upon registering online. Cost to be reviewed after each session for the next.
- All athletes must be signed up for the current Sparks & Fire program.
- The program will be a weekly program for 60 minutes per group. To be reviewed after each session for the next.
- Location: Mackenzie King Public School, 51 Natchez Rd, Kitchener
- Starts Tuesday January 21st and the last session is Tuesday February 25th.
- Should a session be cancelled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If that is not possible, refunds will not be issued.
Registration Process. Please click on the correct link for your program below.
1) The registration form collects all contact info, medical info, photo release, payment process, and final confirmation. Please review and complete accordingly.
2) Once the registration form is complete, you will be sent an email to register for SportsYou. This is the app our club uses to communicate with athletes and parents in our program. You must complete this step to stay current with all Ignite Communications, program updates, and news items.
3) The email you receive to register for SportsYou will act as your confirmation that your registration is accepted and completed. If you do not receive this, within two business days of this registration process, please contact Stephen Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sparks: REGISTER HERE
Fire: REGISTER HERE
Questions can be directed to Stephen Green at Stephen.green@igniteONE.net or 226-972-8265