A Note from our Founder
In the summer of 2018, I realized there was a need for a different direction for volleyball in both the Waterloo Region and Southwestern Ontario. A need for a different vision on how to grow the game of volleyball and deliver the best program in Ontario and Canada. A need to get back to grassroots development while keeping a family-type atmosphere within a volleyball club. This is the basis in which Ignite Volleyball Club was born.
Our club is new but has structure and a foundation to grow. We are planning for five years at a time as opposed to the day, week or month.
Here’s a preview:
- 2018-2019 Season: Coaching and athlete clinics. I’ll be traveling abroad to research various high performance clubs and develop partnerships.
- 2019-2020 Season: Ignite Sparks, Fire and Magic will begin. Ignite Beach begins in the summer of 2021.
- 2020-2021 Season: Our first Club Teams will begin. 12U Infuse and 13U Flash Girls.
- 2021-2022 Season: Adding 14U Wild Girls.
- 2022-2023 Season: Adding 15U Energy Girls.
- 2023 and Beyond: High Performance to be added. Larger coaching clinics and MORE!
I encourage you to review the complete Code of Conduct – our Pathway to Success. It outlines much of what our plans are, what we stand for, and how we are different from other clubs.
Yours in Sport,
Ignite Volleyball Club